Friday, 15 July 2011

Reunited

The past few days have been great, apart from a few things. I guess they couldn't have been helped though, which is a complete shame.

But yes, rehearsals for "Popular" have finally started; which has been great. As challenging as it has been so far, I think it's going pretty well and I can't wait to get fully into the swing of things. I have gotten the chance to get to know a few of the cast members a lot more, and it seems to be a great bunch of people. So bring it on!

I leave for London tomorrow at lunch-time! Yesssssss. It'll be fantastic seeing dad, as it has been nearly a full year since I last saw him. I will hopefully write a blog whilst I am away....if I can be bothered / find time.


I am also excited about the fact that I am getting an iPhone 4 tomorrow. WAHEY. :)


That's just a picture for all of you who don't know what that is LOL JK I just wanted to emphasise the point. I guess this comes along with the fact I have already conceded I will be on Twitter and Facebook even more than I already am...if that was possible. Due to this anticipation, I decided it'd be wise to ring O2 today to see if I could change my current tariff, and if it were at all possible to do it via a phone call. "Hello, this is Anthony speaking, how can I help you?" was how I was greeted or was pretty close as to how my call was answered, after being on fucking hold for 5 minutes. What is up with the music that all companies seem to play when you are on hold? As if being on hold wasn't bad enough, they then make you listen to some bullshit sounding excuse of a "song". I mean dear Christ.

Anyway, Anthony turned out to be very friendly and it was a great help. I changed my tariff (because you all care) from 600 minutes and unlimited texts, to 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of internet. Bring.on.the.iPhone.bitch. Not only did I change the tariff, but he told me where the nearest O2 shops were in reference to where dad lived etc, so I can get the specific sim card for the phone tomorrow. I am aware it probably meant all he did was type in a postcode to a search bar, but it was the fact he asked would I like him to do it, etc. After all, it's the thought that counts. Then again.. it's his job. Robbie you twat.

As many people know, I have a real love for music. Despite this though, my more specific passion is in fact (no, not being drunk) soundtracks from Movies. My favourite movie for the consistently amazing soundtracks throughout, is Inception, which actually is one of my favourite movies as well while I'm on the topic. Here's one of the soundtracks below. I honestly feel that when listening to it, it's as if it is taking you through a journey of your life so far. I want this to be playing when I die.




Amazing, right?

Laters, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment